Sunday, April 10, 2022

Week 14

Stripped (Four Bears Construction #6)Stripped by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There was a lot of times were you wanted Demetri to really look at himself and see himself like others do. His best friend tries to tell him and he has more than one person interested. I love that Miller finds someone who sees Miller as he wants to be seen. I do feel a bit bad for Auggie and hope he gets his own story someday.
Listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews Baby and the Billionaire (Shifter Rescue #3)Baby and the Billionaire by Victoria Sue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is so much that happens in this installment. We are learning so many new things about the shifters life style. I really like some of the new developments in this book. I also love the way the relation develops between Zeke and Darrell. Another action packed story.
I listened to the audio version and it was very well done.



View all my reviews Happy Birthday, Honey (Four Bears Construction, #1.5)Happy Birthday, Honey by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such a fun little scene that shows how well these two are matched to each other. I love the "sweet" romance between the two.

 
 

View all my reviews Follow Your HeartFollow Your Heart by K.C. Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the way that KC's books help you expand your feelings on what love is and how love really is love. I also love that the reactions of the relatives seemed natural and real. Great short story that is part of the Maine Men's world.


 

View all my reviews Drilled (Four Bears Construction #7)Drilled by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I like the way this story was constructed because clearly these two needed to work out their stuff but needed a way to sort of be forced. The set up is perfect. I also respect Apollo's reservations in relationship to his family. We get to see he really is a great guy despite his gruffness. I love the way their story plays out.
I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews Baby Goats! (Four Bears Construction, #2.5)Baby Goats! by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love the fun surprise. Who wouldn't love a little goat playground in your barn.


 

View all my reviews Christmas Butt Plug (Four Bears Construction #3.5)Christmas Butt Plug by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like that even established couples need to have their moments of special fun. These two have always been so cute.

 

View all my reviews Tequila Wedding: a Screwed Bonus Scene (Four Bears Construction #4.5)Tequila Wedding: a Screwed Bonus Scene by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love getting to see the crazy, drunken wedding between Daniel and Ollie. I like how we get to see there is some sweetness that went into the making of a marriage.

 

View all my reviews Goats Like Cake Too: Four Bears Construction Series EpilogueGoats Like Cake Too: Four Bears Construction Series Epilogue by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a wonderful wrap-up to see them all five years later. I love how all of their lives are turning out. I also am glad to see that things will be okay for Auggie and look forward to the new series.

View all my reviews


I also read a lot of bonus content - 

A Proper Education Bonus Content - Rhys Everly - Rating 4.0
I love this little peek at the characters from the series. I like the way we were able to see get a pick at how things turn out for all of them.

Nerdlet Tops - KM Neuhold - Rating 4.0 
I like how much these two have messed with each other. Pax is good at pushing his little Nerdlet to try new things.

Bishop and the Bar Tender - KM Neuhold - Rating 4.0 
I realized much of this story is actually at the beginning of their story but it was fun to revisit how it all started.

No comments:

Post a Comment