Friday, May 31, 2024

May 19- 31, 2024

 Finishing the school year and getting ready for vacation.  Looking forward to tomorrow and the start of the 2025 Coastal Magic Reading Challenge.  


Stuff Me (Bears-4-U)Stuff Me by Joe Satoria
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like how there was an immediate connection yet they failed to share details. The way they reconnected was cute. This is a quick story of finding someone who fits and then working out the details.

 

View all my reviews Practice for Toby (Alaskan Pebble Gifters, #7)Practice for Toby by Amy Bellows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While there are some dramatic moments in the story the love really shines through. It isn’t just the love between Toby and Felix but the whole community that comes together to embrace this couple. Another wonderful addition to the Pebble Gifters and a great audio version.
 

View all my reviews Breakthrough (Dads of Stillwater #3)Breakthrough by Ana Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I appreciate that both men have things in their past. I was cheering for Milo the while time. While these two men find love, they also connected with a wider community.


 

View all my reviews Find the Jinn (Wilde Contracts #1)Find the Jinn by Maz Maddox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dallas is just trying to live his best fish training, vampire slaying life when it all falls apart. It starts with a rough take down and spirals out from there. This story is complete but their are elements to the story which will leave you wondering what is next for Dallas. I enjoyed the sound of the audio book very much.
 

View all my reviews A Puppy for His Little (Collared by Love, #1)A Puppy for His Little by Della Cain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is the first in a series of three about the same group of men. It is a gentle story with very little angst. All three are wonderful men and seem to fit together well.





View all my reviews On the Run (Whispering Key #2)On the Run by May Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was exciting to see Beale get his story. I love the way Toby sees him for more than most people in town. The big lie makes sense when it is to protect someone else. I hated the breakup that didn’t seem to need to happen but was so excited to see them work out as they both decide to fight for what they want. They audio was a fun listen.
 

View all my reviewsWritten in the Stars (Written in the Stars, #1)Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the idea of the way this story develops. Things start out so badly. Darci and El also seem like they are very unmatched. It was great the way Darci stood up for El with her family even when she thought it was all fake. There are some really moments of drama as both women need to come to understand their own wants and need. I listen to the audio which was very well done.

View all my reviewsGot Me Looking (Vet Shop Boys, #3)Got Me Looking by Casey Cox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like the vibe of this story. We’ve seen Gus as a side character in the first two books and I was looking forward to his story. On the surface Tate seems an unlikely partner for Gus. But as the two build a friendship and then fake boyfriends it was great to see the build up to their happy ending. Listening to the audio version was fun and enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment