Sunday, May 19, 2024

May 5 - 19, 2024

 

Out on the SeasOut on the Seas by Sheri Lyn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a short story of finding love on the high seas. I like how so many different kinds of people are represented on the ship. There is a break-up moment but I really love the way things work out in the end.

 

View all my reviews My Only Wish (Love is Love, #4)My Only Wish by Leigh Lennon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was interesting to see Lane and Shaw have a tight relationship but both feel something special when they meet Keagan. I like the feel of how their relationship grows. The later section of the book is full of drama. The epilogues are also interesting. The audio was fun to listen to.
 

View all my reviews Their Perfect Future (Pieces, #4)Their Perfect Future by M.A. Innes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Maddox and Bryan have taken steps to secure their own future. They are learning how to make connections that work for them. Loved the chance to see them getting settled.

 

View all my reviews Dresses and Cuts (Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale #1.5)Dresses and Cuts by Gianni Holmes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a short peek into a special moment between Grimm and Jamie. It was nice getting to see Grimm going out of his way to treat Jamie to something extra.


 

View all my reviews Leashes, Ball Gags, and DaddiesLeashes, Ball Gags, and Daddies by M.A. Innes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great peek at many of my favorite couples enjoying their Christmas holidays. There is humor, naughty moments, and surprises along the way.


 

View all my reviews Stubborn Boys (Perfect Boys #3)Stubborn Boys by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

We’ve seen these three men in the background of the first two stories. All three were dancing around each other. I was so relieved to see a way through for all of them. I loved that no man gets left behind. The building of their relationship was beautiful to see. The audio was well done with the variety of narrators.
 

View all my reviews The Redemption of River (Sex in Seattle, #4)The Redemption of River by Eli Easton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Brent and River are very different people and seem like they are in very different places in their lives. Brent does have an open mind that leads him to healing. I like how it isn’t until they meet again that things start to develop. We also get to examined the idea that words said over and over seem to become your internalized truth. It sometimes take a jolt to shift your thinking. This story has a great slow burn. I enjoyed listening to the audio very much.

View all my reviews Antagonist (Dads of Stillwater #2)Antagonist by Ana Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think it’s funny how these two men just seem to rub each other the wrong way to start out. Both Fletcher and Harrison have things to work out in their own lives. There are some dramatic moments but alls well that ends well. I listened to the audio which was easy to listen too.
 

View all my reviewsInsatiable (Vino & Veritas, #11)Insatiable by Rhys Everly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Logan sort of sees himself almost as a character and frankly at the beginning of the book I didn’t like him very much. But as he begins to help Brody for the sake of really helping and not just to win a bet I began to see him in a new light. I loved the ways he stepped in and helped Brody see his own potential. I was so upset at the “third act break-up”. I like the way things are resolved in the end. The narrator did a wonderful job voicing both characters.

View all my reviews


I'm so excited.  We are only a couple of weeks away from the start of the Coastal Magic Reading Challenge.  I can't wait to find out which authors are included.  It is a great way to met authors before the convention.  Click HERE for more information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment