Sunday, June 23, 2024

June 14 - 23, 2024



Swipe Left, Power Down, Look UpSwipe Left, Power Down, Look Up by Amy Lane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is such a sweet story that starts with a meet cute. Trey and Dewey just seem to fit together despite their differences. I also loved their friends and family. #CMCon25


 

View all my reviewsThe Ghost in the Curve (Cedar Creek, #1)The Ghost in the Curve by Violet Howe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this book. Sloane is a woman at the crossroads in so many ways. I also love how she was always creating headlines for her life. Tristan is a man that is restarting his life. Their budding relationship on its own would make a great story but when you add in Chelsea’s story and it takes this book to a whole new level. #CMCon25

View all my reviews Blind ItemsBlind Items by Kate McMurray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is a slow burn with some angsty moments. It also made me think about how hard it must be to be the family of a politician with views that don’t match your own. I really loved the dramatic flair that happens at the end of the book which like it should have the beginning instead of the end. #CMCon25

View all my reviews


I have been busy working on the Coastal Magic Reading Challenge for 2025.  There are 71 authors and tons of books to choose from.  And the best part is I will actually get to meet this authors in February.  For more information on both the Coastal Magic Convention and the Reading Challenge click HERE. #CMCon25

No comments:

Post a Comment