Sunday, August 4, 2024

July 11 to August 2, 2024

 

No Rings Attached (Once Upon a Wedding Book 3)No Rings Attached by Mona Shroff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story with a very dramatic moment. Sonny and Sangeeta decide a fake relationship is the way to go to fix everything. This sets off a whole series of events that seem to be spiraling out of control. I love the sweet way this story ends. The audio quality was well done. #CMCon25

 

View all my reviews My Bold Texan (The Bradford Brothers of Honky Tonk, Texas #1)My Bold Texan by Dakota Lacoy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this sweet little romance. Paul is just helping out a friend and it’s life changing. I like Demi Lee’s stages of recover. I also like the narration of this story. #CMCon25

 

View all my reviews Reaper vs. Ripper (Fear the Reaper #1)Reaper vs. Ripper by Stacey Rourke
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a short story that packs a punch. You see how hard it it to be a reaper of the worst souls. There are a few twists to the story as well. The audio was high quality. #CMCon25

 

View all my reviews The Ranch Hand and the Single Dad (Farthingdale Ranch #3)The Ranch Hand and the Single Dad by Jackie North
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Austin’s life is turned upside down when his wife divorces him. But the job of ranch accountant seems to be a good way to get a fresh start. Clay’s relaxed and friendly attitude is just what Austin needs. I like the sweet and easy feel of this story. It is low angst but full of feelings. #CMCon25
 

View all my reviews Mad About the HatterMad About the Hatter by Dakota Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story was a lot of fun to read. Alice’s brother is now in Wonderland. He has a grand adventure with the Hatter. This is a young adult books with some kissing and a couple of bad words. This is a delightful tale that I thoroughly enjoyed. #CMCon25

 

View all my reviews A Fashionable Deception: A Contemporary M/M Steamy Romance NovellaA Fashionable Deception: A Contemporary M/M Steamy Romance Novella by Sera Taíno
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Milo is all business or at least he things he is. Alex is different in the way he reacts to Milo. this is a quick romance but you feel really good about the ending. I also liked the bonus story included at the end of the book. #CMCon25

 

View all my reviews Just a Little in Love (Unexpected Daddies Book 5)Just a Little in Love by Victoria Sue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is a lot of moments in Rowan’s life that will bring tears to your eyes. I loved seeing Gabriel’s views about his needs changing. The supporting cast add to the story. I couldn’t put this story down. #CMCon25


 
View all my reviews Whisk-y Business (The Love Broker Book 1)Whisk-y Business by Tere Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Instead of the girl moving to the small town and finding love this story get flipped. Poor Cam was in for quite a shock when Annalee bursts into his life. I appreciated Annalee’s strength and determination. So much is changing in their world but it is becoming a better place. I also love the little hints of magic in this story. Even the title and cover are very clever. #CMCon25

View all my reviewsBad Blood (Latter-Day Olympians, #1)Bad Blood by Lucienne Diver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tori finds herself in the middle of a case that is huge. This story has a lot of danger and lots of action. It kept me on the edge of my seat. The audio was also well done. #CMCon25

 

View all my reviews Southern Howl: Magic and Mayhem Universe (Southern Shift)Southern Howl: Magic and Mayhem Universe by H.M. McQueen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jane is back to visit family but things are heating up. Everyone is looking forward to the big gathering. Jane has some decisions to make. Southern Howl is a fun romp where everything works out in the end. #CMCon25

View all my reviews Disney Frozen Polar Nights: Cast into DarknessDisney Frozen Polar Nights: Cast into Darkness by Jen Calonita
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great addition to the Frozen world. The sisters have a new emergency that it will take both of them to solve. There are dramatic moments and a mystery to solve. I really enjoyed this story. The audio version was well done. #CMCon25

View all my reviewsThe Christmas AccompliceThe Christmas Accomplice by Hank Edwards
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the pacing of this story between Reece and Wilton. The rom-com elements of Dean showing up was fun. I also appreciate the fact that despite feelings they don’t rush into things either. This was a great Christmas in July choice for light hearted romance. #CMCon25

 

View all my reviews Phonebook (Ryan & Scott, #2)Phonebook by Amy Lane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ryan is working hard to provide for them. Scotty is missing him being home. But they find a creative way to stay in touch. #CMCon25


 

View all my reviews Four CornersFour Corners by Kate McMurray
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The ending of the story is satisfying. The beginning chapters start with a lot of looking pack into the past which helps create the back story. Personally though I had a hard time connecting with these two men which is why I gave the book 3 stars. #CMCon25

View all my reviews A Lesbian's Guide to WomenA Lesbian's Guide to Women by Erica Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I decided to listen to this story because my daughter loved it and wanted me to listen to it. This story was so much fun. Poor Annalise is so clueless. Her family and friends are such great characters and add to the story. I like how Brinley starts to feel the change in her feelings. The narrator was really good.

 

View all my reviewsNo Rhyme or Riesling (Wine Country Daddies #5)No Rhyme or Riesling by G.R. Lyons
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been waiting months for the rest of Adam and John’s story. It was well worth the wait. These two men have been effected by the same events but in different ways. It was causing them problems in the here and now. But they work their way forward to a new beginning.
 

View all my reviewsHome (Camassia Cove, #1)Home by Cara Dee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dominic’s life had been hard and cruel. He has been forced to make decision for survival. I love the way Adrain becomes a part of his life. The back and forth to give space and time. And Thea is such a wonderful addition to the story. I love the touching ending to the story.

View all my reviews


It was a great month for getting more books read for the reading challenge.  I was also able to sneak in a few other books as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment