Thursday, August 22, 2024

August 3 - 22, 2024

 

The Cinderella Prince (The Boys of Hudson Burrow Book 1)The Cinderella Prince by Hayden Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was interesting to see how both men were running in their own ways. You can also see how the neighborhood and it’s people are a part of the story. Cedric’s sister is a wonderful character as well. There is a lot for these men to work through as you get to the end of the story to find their HEA. Can’t wait for the next story in this series. I received an ARC in return for an honest review.

View all my reviews Learning to Walk (The Education of the Heart #3)Learning to Walk by M.A. Innes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved the sweet build of the relationship of all three men. Once again the residence of the building prove how special they all are. I can’t wait until the rest of the family get together.

View all my reviews


Not a lot to post right now.  I am working hard to get more books done for the Coastal Magic Reading Challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment