Thursday, April 25, 2013

Review: Family Man


Family Man
Family Man by Heidi Cullinan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a great story. Vinnie has an epiphany while working under a sick. I love that part. But it leaves him just a bit confused and shaken. His sister give him some practical advise. And just when he thinks he's wrong there is Trey. Trey is so gentle and seems to know just what Vinnie needs. He's even willing to put up with moving slow and quiet. But when Trey faces a crisis Vinnie decides it's time to call on his big Italian family come to his aid and then means being honest about who he is. I really loved Vinnie's mom. So I would love to see some more of these guys like having them show up with their own tribe of little ones. Plus I really want cousin Hank to find his own happiness.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment