Saturday, December 24, 2011

Look What I Got For Christmas

After reading the Toys-R-Us Series and all those girls talking about enjoying their chocolate wine I committed to my hubby that I thought I would really like to give something like that a try.  So look what I found in my Christmas stocking. (We do Christmas at home on Christmas Eve so that Christmas Day can be spent with others.)



Now I can't wait for after church tonight to try it out.  And if I like the taste their website has a great recipe:


CHOCOVINE SUNDAE
2 oz ChocoVine
1 oz Whipped Cream Vodka
2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
1 splash of grenadine
Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a sundae glass and top generously with whipped cream. Garnish with a drizzle of grenadine and a cherry, and serve with a chocolate straw.  

Looks yummy doesn't it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment