Sunday, July 8, 2012

Review: Bared to You


Bared to You
Bared to You by Sylvia Day

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I really have mixed feelings about this book. It came highly recommended by people who's opinions I trust. I knew going in that was the first book of the series and the story would end incomplete. I also had not read 50 Shades or watch Twilight for that matter so I didn't come in with those preconceived ideas either. Since I had it on my wish list and it came up on the Erotica group Book of the Month I figured I would give it a try. It was intense and I actually had to stop and read something else a couple of times. It was well written but it just seem to end in such a rough place. There seems to be so much damage and so much on going hurt that I just had trouble enjoying the book. Not sure yet if I'll tackle the next one or not.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment