Friday, September 7, 2012

Review: Out of the Dungeon


Out of the Dungeon
Out of the Dungeon by SM Johnson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I'll start out by saying the Out of the Dungeon is really very different from the first book in the series. Usually, when a series seems to really deviate from the first book I'm disappointed BUT NOT THIS TIME. This story is focused much more on the emotions and feelings of the characters. This book focus more on Roman but we do get some insight into the other characters as well. There are also lots of twists and turns in this story but you really get to see the process of deciding what is important in a relationship the way you live your kink or the person themselves. This books is very deep and draws you into the characters lives. I'd really love to see one book that sort of wraps things up and lets us know where all the soul searching finally leads.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment