Thursday, October 25, 2012

Review: Hot on His Trail


Hot on His Trail
Hot on His Trail by Shannon West

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I received this one as a member of the Secret Cravings Book Club and I liked it much more than the first installment of this series. Jake is running scared and Mark is trying to track him done. Like the first book Mark comes off as kind of an ass for the first half of the book. But what turned this book around for me was that this time Jake isn't just putting up with it this time. He seems to be stronger and more forceful in standing up for himself. He really gets some good zings on Mark. This story leaves with a feeling that there really is hope for these two as a couple if they continue to open up to each other and treat each other with a level of respect.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment