Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review: Sub-Mission


Sub-Mission
Sub-Mission by Sage Marlowe

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Pierce meets Noah in an unexpected way and he is confused but has a good time. When he runs into Noah later he wants to know more about him. They seem to start a relationship but it is clear that Noah holds himself apart. It finally comes to a head and Pierce walks away. Months later he gets a call from his brother to come to the club. It seems France has been working with Noah and he wants another chance. Now Pierce has to deal with his own fears to move forward. I think some of the twists the story takes took me by surprise but the story was very rich and you found yourself cheering both me on to give each other a real chance. And having a friend who's daughter had heart issues it made Phoebe really very real to me as well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment