Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review: A Clean Sweep


A Clean Sweep
A Clean Sweep by Tymber Dalton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I have loved every book in this series because each one brings something unique to the table. This one has our main character dealing with internal struggles instead of outside forces. Essie but comes to terms with both her anger and her grief over the death of her hording father. Until she can make peace with her past she can't move forward and her fear almost costs her the happiness she deserves. But when she really accepts it all she gets to move forward in her own special way. I love men who don't give up easy and a friend who knows her better than herself. I also liked seeing how her mom makes her own peace and begins to map out her own life in her new freedom. Both woman are strong and are blessed to have made such a great and support group of friends.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment