Saturday, June 18, 2016

Review: Alpaca Lies

Alpaca Lies Alpaca Lies by Elizabeth Coldwell
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a sweet story with a very different type of shifter. Alphie hasn't even had a chance to try out his human form but that hasn't kept him of dreaming about his caretaker. Simon when the truth comes out about his boyfriend turns out to be a bit tougher than expected. But with everything going on around them I didn't think it was the best time of Alphie to have his first human encounter. I just felt like things got kind of left up in the air a bit too much for me even in a short Daily Dose story. I would like to have seen them take advantage of the confusion to cover Alphie's absence so the men to could spend some time together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment