Thursday, December 30, 2021

More Holiday Reads

His Accidental Christmas Omega (Omega Holidays, #1)His Accidental Christmas Omega by Ava Beringer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the idea that Shane is drawn to Drew before he even meets him. They fit together and Shane seems to fill needs Drew has. I also like how Drew's feelings are also real and build quickly as well. There are a couple of really cute special moments between these two men.

View all my reviews One More Yule LogOne More Yule Log by Julia Talbot
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think Olivia is really the star of the show and she would be very happy to hear that. Everything starts with her persistence. And she is included in the story all the way through to the end. It shows how caring both of these men are and that they are family oriented. This was a great Christmas story. Like many Christmas tales there is the instant love but it works and makes this another sweet magical Christmas story.

View all my reviews The Weather OutsideThe Weather Outside by Harper B. Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the fact that you can see Corey reevaluate his priorities and go from it's all about the job to there are better things to strive for. I also like from the start he was looking out for Brayden. The epilogue is a wonderful way to see how it all wraps up.

View all my reviews Our Kind of Man (HeavyLoad! #4)Our Kind of Man by J.J. Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Much of this story is about Malachi coming to accept himself and his place in the world both in and out of his building relationship with Logan and Corey. I also like you can see growth in Corey and even more in Logan as they learn to balance their personalities. I also like their friends kind of call them on their long time secret keeping. This story is rich and draws you from beginning to end.
I have been waiting a while for the audio version to be released and I am so glad I waiting. It is well done and was a great way to entertain myself during my morning walks.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment