Saturday, February 11, 2023

Week 6, 2023

 Getting this done on time.  But the next few weeks will be really busy so we'll see when things actually get posted after this.  



A Little Groundhog Day GambleA Little Groundhog Day Gamble by Allie Belle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was a little bit disappointed we didn't get to see a groundhog inside Rawhide but the story was fun even without a naughty prank. I love the idea of old enemies having a second chance to do it again. I like that even though Darius wasn't really aware of what happened in the past he also took responsibility and apologized for his part. I'm glad that they were able to get past the past and start something new.

 

View all my reviews The Good Boy (Boy, #1)The Good Boy by Lisa Henry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like how we got to see that Derek had his anger and upset about the situation at the beginning of the story. It really makes his change of heart seem like his feelings are very real. I also like how we get the chance to see Lane find his own strength. This story keeps you guessing about how things will turn out right until the end.
I listened to audio version and enjoyed it.
 

View all my reviews Galen's Redemption (Links in the Chain, #2)Galen's Redemption by Parker Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really love the way that we see Galen grow and change throughout the story. I also like how he tried to make things right with people like his personal assistant that got fired. I also like that Robert gave him room to work through things in his own time. I also like that even though Robert is the "good guy" at the beginning we see that he is also human with some flaws of his own. This is a rich story and I enjoyed all the feels.
I listened to the audio version and I really enjoyed it.

View all my reviews


I also read a Christmas story from Ignite by Eloise East.  Even though I had read the story I still enjoy this Christmas short and will be checking out the series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment