Friday, March 24, 2023

Week 12

 

Dirty Daddies PrideDirty Daddies Pride by Eden Bradley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is a great mix of stories. There is a wide variety to fit anyone's flavor.



 

View all my reviews A Ginger for KinkmasA Ginger for Kinkmas by Chara Croft
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the troupe of this story. It was fun to see Braxton reevaluate a lot about his life and how his "brother" fits into these changes. Flynn knows what he wants and when really necessary will stand up for himself. I also love Tate and what a good friend he really is. I really hope that someday we get to find out all about Tate and his future relationship.
 

View all my reviews Reading the SignsReading the Signs by Keira Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These are two men who have had their own struggles with who they are and how it fits into their careers. From the beginning they balance each other out and bring something positive. I like seeing the relationship develop. There are some tough moments in the book as they face things both together and separately and you can see their growth and strength in those moments.
I listened to the audio version and really enjoyed it.

View all my reviews The Lightkeeper's Love Affair (Mission City)The Lightkeeper's Love Affair by Gabbi Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a very short but very sweet meet cute. The old one bed trope but done in a fun way. I also like this addition to the Mission City world.
I listened to the audio version and it was well done.


 

View all my reviews The List (Better Together Universe)The List by B.L. Maxwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how loving and caring Tommy is from the beginning of the story. His boss is also caring. Zane's story is so tragic as we find out what has happened. This is a sweet story. I also love the epilogue. I listened to the audio and it was well done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment