Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Week 39, 2023

Penne Dreadful (Italian Chef Mysteries #1)Penne Dreadful by Catherine Bruns
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is not a romance story but a story of Tessa navigating a bigger and bigger mystery after the death of her husband. This story is full of twists and unexpected developments. This story was very entertaining. I listened to the audio and it was very well done. #CMCon24

View all my reviews Jingle Bells & Mistletoe (Takoda Outreach Center Book 6)Jingle Bells & Mistletoe by Sammi Cee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a wonderful rap up to the Takoda outreach as the final founders finds his happily ever after. I like how you see the ebb and flow as they develop a relationship that shifts over the years.

 

View all my reviews Motorcycles & Teddy Bears (Takoda Outreach Center #5)Motorcycles & Teddy Bears by Sammi Cee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been waiting for Judson to find his own happily ever after. It was wonderful to see how Austin really embraced the whole family. He also never made Judson feel less. Sweet story of love and family.

 

View all my reviews Geeks & GuitarsGeeks & Guitars by Sammi Cee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A quick little peak at more love at the outreach center. This is a short bonus story.



 

View all my reviews Land of EnchantmentLand of Enchantment by Jodi Payne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the way that Mason’s story isn’t all told at the beginning of the story. As he opens up and shares with Levi we learn along with him. We also see the things that Levi has to decide about as well. I love see both of these men build a dream together.

 

View all my reviews Honey from the Lion (Love Across Time, #2)Honey from the Lion by Jackie North
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a great story. This is the second book in this series and I love how it was a completely unique story from the first book. The story if very moving. The development is slow as would be natural for the time. There was also a moment that the tears were flowing. I listened to the audio version and it was very well done. #CMCon24

View all my reviews My Only Regret (Love Is Love #2)My Only Regret by Leigh Lennon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

There were so many heartbreaking and dramatic moments in the story. Dallas really messed up but sometimes I felt like Banks was being harder than he had to be. But I really love how this story finally worked out. I listened to the audio copy and really enjoyed it.


View all my reviews Pure (Pure, #1)Pure by Victoria Sue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Callum is starting a new adventure so he isn’t ready for a relationship. But Lee catches his eye and seems to need some help. There was a lot of back and forth with their feelings with a big side of drama. You are drawn into the story. The ending is a great view of how their life is turning out. #CMCon24

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment