Sunday, November 12, 2023

Week 45, 2023



Forever Asher (Mayberry Protectors #1)Forever Asher by Rhys Everly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It all starts with an audio book. What a great way to start a story. Asher has learned to let his feelings for his best friend go but strange things on a long road trip. Add in a mystery to solve and you just might be on the road to happiness. #CMCon24


 

View all my reviews North on DrummondNorth on Drummond by K.C. Burn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the way these two men just get put together. There are so many elements in this story with Drew and Cliff’s history in Sandy Bottom. Cliff really has to learn to trust what is happening around him and not let past feelings cloud his judgement. The whole set of characters in this story add to the fun and richness of the story. I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it. #CMCon24

View all my reviews The Geeky Jock Paradox (College Boys of New Haven #5)The Geeky Jock Paradox by Hayden Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the way that these two are drawn together. Isaac has been holding on to a dream but there are some cracks showing. I love the dramatic way they end up together just when you think things might not work out. This was a fun and enjoyable read.

 

View all my reviews Hot Chocolate KissesHot Chocolate Kisses by Jackie North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story seems to start very slowly as compared with other holiday romance stories. But as you get to really know and understand the characters you understand they way the relationship is building. This is one of those stories that on the surface is two mismatched men but it is wonderful how other people’s jagged edges fit with yours. #CMCon24

View all my reviews Christmas Hope (Soul Sisters at Cedar Mountain Lodge, #4)Christmas Hope by Violet Howe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a sweet story with an older main character. It is part of a multi-author series but you can read and enjoy this story without having read the other books. The message to me is that sometimes you just find someone even if you are not looking. And you need to be willing to embrace it when it comes. #CMCon24

View all my reviews



This week I have started my holiday reading and also got several books read for the Coastal Magic Convention Reading Challenge.  #CMCon24. 

No comments:

Post a Comment