Sunday, February 18, 2024

February 11 - 18, 2024

 

A Little Christmas! Matty's SecretA Little Christmas! Matty's Secret by J.P. Sayle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like how Weston was cautious and didn’t come on too strong or too fast. I also like how Matty was able tot express his needs. Their family dynamics also helps explains their personalities. A nice Christmas read even if it’s February.


 

View all my reviews InfluencedInfluenced by Felice Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bryce has been knocked to the bottom of the barrel. But a chance encounter gives him the chance to restart. Matty has been hiding including from himself. But together they both begin a new life for both of them.

 

View all my reviews How Many Times Do I Have to Say I'm Sorry? (Maudlin Falls, #1)How Many Times Do I Have to Say I'm Sorry? by Lesli Richardson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Desi is finally ready to get his life back on track. He is going to try and make things right but he has a lot to make up for. I do like that we get to see that beyond what happened between him and Tom, Desi is a good guy. Tom shows his level of love throughout the book. This story has a satisfying HEA.

View all my reviews Stick Shift (Big Bull Mechanics #3)Stick Shift by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Journey went to see the world while Red just did his job and kept his thoughts to himself. But Journey returns and things seem to take on a life of their own. This is a great friends to lovers. And the animals make such great side characters.

 

View all my reviews Renovating the ModelRenovating the Model by Nora Phoenix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tiago thinks he’s just back in his hometown for a reunion and a maybe a hook up. But when he sees a house for sale it will all change for him as realizes what he really wants. He ends up coming home and finding way more than just a hook up. I listened to the audio version which I enjoyed.
 

View all my reviews The Vampire Bounty Hunter's Unexpected Catch (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)The Vampire Bounty Hunter's Unexpected Catch by Larissa Emerald
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the third book of Larissa Emerald’s that takes place in the Nocturne Falls universe. It was well written but I didn’t like it as much as the first two books I read. I felt it laced the humor I enjoyed in the other ones. Also, there isn’t really any closure on the budding romance of the main characters.

View all my reviews

So excited. Only a few more sleeps until I head to Daytona for the 2024 Coastal Magic Convention.  *I can't wait until June to get started on next year's challenge.   And between now and then I'll be working on the rest of my TBR piles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment