Sunday, March 31, 2024

March 25-31, 2024

 

Hand Picked (Sunday Brothers #2)Hand Picked by May Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was such a funny start to a relationship. They go from deciding to be friends to almost married. The townspeople seem so invested. When their families join in it gets even funnier. But under all the layers is a community that is willing to help out and care for each other. I found the audio pleasant to listen to.

View all my reviews Puppy Gets a Master (Billionaire Doms Of Crash #1)Puppy Gets a Master by Amarra Skye
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a shorter story. I like the dynamic between Jamie and Malcom. But things seemed a bit rushed especially for a well seasoned Dom. But it was an enjoyable read.



View all my reviews The Christmas RoommateThe Christmas Roommate by Ana Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the transition of Fredrick goes from caring for Ren’s plants to caring for Ren. It was amusing to see how Ren doesn’t even realize he’s being drawn in at first. The puppy was adorable. I was glad to see both of these men get their HEA. I listened to the audio and enjoyed the narration.
 

View all my reviews Cuddle Bug (Hug Club #1)Cuddle Bug by Aster Rae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had a hard time deciding what level to give this book. It felt like a 3.5 but rounding up to 4.0 for reviews. It is a very sweet story. When reading most Daddy stories you have the expectation that things will probably be less than realistic. But parts of this story just seemed a bit much. For example spending over 24 hours in the Cuddle Room at the Club. And there were other times where the story seemed to jump like visiting Waxley’s old teacher. But bottom line it is a sweet story of two men finding the right person. I picked up the bonus chapter and it was a fun addition.

View all my reviews Hideaway (Vino & Veritas, #8)Hideaway by Rachel Lacey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hideaway is a wonderful story of reconnecting. What was a girl’s crush is transforming into a woman’s love. There are obstacles and bumps along the way. I loved seeing Phoebe return to activities she used to enjoy. Taylor’s fears are reasonable but it was great to see the relationship grow. I listened to audio and enjoyed it.

View all my reviews

I also read Riding Dragons a bonus scene for Wicked by Amy Bellows.  -This little bonus scene is so sweet and a reminder that there are all kinds of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment