Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Review: Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Two


Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Two
Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Two by Blaine D. Arden

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I really loved the mix of stories in this volume. It has a little bit of everything and while I enjoyed the first volume I think this volume does a better job of mixing up the types of stories presented. Also, I loved the mix of very short tales and some that were longer stories. I forgot to make note of the name but my favorite was one of the longer story of a boy's search for the truth of his grandma's attitude. There were a few I didn't enjoy as well or that I skipped but that had to do with just not really liking that particular story type and not the writing at all. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment