Thursday, August 30, 2012

Review: Marriage Contract: Rules of Order Book One


Marriage Contract: Rules of Order Book One
Marriage Contract: Rules of Order Book One by Jade Alanson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



When I first started reading this story I wasn't so sure about it because Sean seemed a bit severe and unbending but as the story begins to unfold my opinion changed. As you get to know Bridget you realize she is making really destructive choices and has not been helped in more conventional methods. She responds well to Sean's brand of help and you have to admire a man who is willing to put in the hard work and not just walk away from a new marriage when the truth is revealed. You can also see that Bridget is on the way to making better choices and getting stronger by the end as well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment