Sunday, August 26, 2012

Review: Taken by Force


Taken by Force
Taken by Force by Carolyn Faulkner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book consists of two stories with a similar them but with two very different outcomes. So I will give some thoughts on the separate stories. The 4 star rating is a composite.

The first is Born to be Bred, by Carolyn Faulkner. I give this one 3 stars. I love Faulkner stuff but for some reason this story didn't grab me like her works usually do. Maybe it part it comes from just finishing "Against Her Will" that had a very powerful punch or that this was really a short read. This one just seemed to be a bit flat. You really didn't get the motivation of the main evil doctor and you also didn't get as much into the lady's head as much as some of the other stories.

The second is Breeding the Virgin Goddess, by Korey Mae Johnson. I would give this one 5 star rating and it alone is worth the purchase of this book. This story while also short really gives you a feeling of building relationships despite the forced situation. I found the characters to be interesting and having personality.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment