Saturday, October 1, 2016

Review: Assigned a Daddy

Assigned a Daddy Assigned a Daddy by Emily Tilton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really debated the rating between the 3 I gave it and a 4. I really like the story idea. A young lady with lots of issues who needs to grow up and be more responsible in her life. A strong man that is prepared to do the work necessary to help her grow.

There were lots of hot scenes and a lot of hinting at other things. But I felt like the overall story of their romance fell a little flat. We see training but somehow we end up at the end with them together but I didn't feel the building love. Also, I felt like there could be a bit more interaction with the co-worker as well.

I enjoyed the story but kind of felt like I wanted more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment