Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review: Little Lizzie's Reform

Little Lizzie's Reform Little Lizzie's Reform by Allison West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story was a 3.5 overall. For me the story started out a bit slowly as we watched Elizabeth make a foolish choice that leads to her meeting Thomas Montgomery. He feels a connection to her but still arranges for her to go to the school. But when she gives the school the slip Thomas is smart enough to work things around to his own advantage.

I think the real turning point is the story is what happens when Elizabeth has a true chance to think about her old life and her new life as Little Lizzie. It helps her to finally settle on her decisions.

I really loved how much Thomas seemed to care but there was some of the interaction with the nanny that made me wonder if the best was being done for little Lizzie. As the relationship develops between Thomas and as time goes on with the nanny I felt like a happy and wonderful life for all involved.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment