Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Week 6 Reviews

A Perfect Christmas (The Den; Wolf's Mate)A Perfect Christmas by Kiki Burrelli
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I think I would have enjoyed this more if I had already read the books in the series but I still enjoyed it and now I have more books to add to my wish list.

View all my reviews The Omega's Krampus ChristmasThe Omega's Krampus Christmas by Lorelei M. Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this story. There is so much caring and love in the story. I also love the way things work out for everyone. I love Thea who is such a wonderful little girl. This story is full of all the wonderful holiday feels. So even though it is now February I really enjoyed this Christmas love story.

View all my reviews Your Only Fan (A Proper Education #3)Your Only Fan by Rhys Everly


It was interesting to see Ezra going through figuring out feelings for two people. Isaac definitely add the advantage in this situation. I like their interaction right up until the end of the story. It was very fulfilling story.
I listened to audio version and it was very well done.

View all my reviews His Boy to Treasure (Naughty or Nice Season Two)His Boy to Treasure by Susan Hawke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A very sweet story. This book doesn't really have sex in it. This was more about the slow build of the relationship between these two men. I like that they had met up in person and then on the app and they felt drawn to each other. It was great that the me up let them get it all together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment