Friday, December 30, 2022

Week 51 - 52

 And now we come to the end of another great year of reading.



A Little Christmas: BlakeA Little Christmas: Blake by Wendy Rathbone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I like how this story starts with just a hint of friendship between Blake and Eliot. There is something that just clicks between the two of them. It was interesting to see that Eliot doesn't push and even makes sure Blake's private space seems safe. Another fun Christmas read.

 

View all my reviews A Cutie for Kinkmas (Naughty or Nice Season Three)A Cutie for Kinkmas by Morticia Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ethan seems to live a charmed life but he is living without something he really wanted/needed for his life. Lyon also has needs he fills are out of reach. I love how they really just fit together. The final chapter of the story is such a great way of seeing the happiness.

 

View all my reviews A Little Christmas: FinnA Little Christmas: Finn by A.W. Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how Finn in doing his best to take care of himself but life is just knocking him down. He seems to be at such a low moment and then there is Bell like he stepped out of the coloring book. I love how caring Bellamy is. I also love his own family. This is a sweet story of two people finding what they weren't even looking for. I made a playlist from the list of songs the author had a the beginning of the story and enjoyed listening to it on my walk while reading the book.

View all my reviews Rudolph the Rescue Jack Russell (Must Love Dogs)Rudolph the Rescue Jack Russell by Andrew Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is short but very sweet story of Alex who finds more than he bargained for when he decides to work on one of his fears. It was an instalove kind of holiday story but a great way to relax before heading over to the in-laws.

 

View all my reviews A Kitten for Kinkmas (Naughty or Nice Season Three)A Kitten for Kinkmas by R.J. Moray
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This two seem like they would not be a good match. Indeed they have people telling them how they don't suit. But sometimes a connection doesn't follow logic. I love how these two just work despite all the the things seeming to point them in different directions.

 

View all my reviews A Little Christmas: NoahA Little Christmas: Noah by Jamie Kassel
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the way that these two just fit together and their friend had seen it way before it happened. They both end up very different from who they thought they wanted. Both are really very kind hearted men and I'm glad that things worked out for them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment