Sunday, January 29, 2023

Week 4, 2023

Dragon's Mate (Irresistible Dragons #1)Dragon's Mate by Nora Phoenix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was such a wonderful start to the new series. I love being able to see some of our friends from Irresistible Omegas. This story starts out with a very dramatic meet up. Once again you are given the chance to look at things from a different perspective. I can't wait for more of this series and find out what the dragons are up to.

 

View all my reviews A Beauty for KinkmasA Beauty for Kinkmas by R.A. Frick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story has a tragic start and I can't believe the things were being said about Lance. I was so glad to see him making a new life and the direction it was taking. Running into Danny was a great moment. I love how everything works out.


 

View all my reviews Soft Limits (Deviations)Soft Limits by Jodi Payne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this series in the past. I really enjoyed getting to see how everything got started. I really like learning about how Bradford started with the club. This was a great look back to the beginning.

View all my reviews A Little Christmas: AsterA Little Christmas: Aster by Della Cain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how Theo is there for Aster even before anything has happened. I really loved how these two got started with the Santa letter. This is such a sweet story of finding love when you are the most ready.


 

View all my reviews A Little Christmas: JacobA Little Christmas: Jacob by T.L. Travis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jacob has had nothing but bad luck but Richard is about to change all of that for him. I love how Jacob wants to contribute and not just let Richard do it all. I also appreciate how Richard is willing to let him have that freedom. This is a wonderful story of a life that is finally turning around.

 

View all my reviews A Little Christmas: SawyerA Little Christmas: Sawyer by R.A. Frick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the nod in this story to the movie that everyone argues about being a Christmas movie. This is an action packed story. Sawyer is pretty resourceful himself. I also love how Dylan makes sure that Sawyer's friend is also taken care of.

 

View all my reviews Page Against the Machine (Mission City)Page Against the Machine by Gabbi Grey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dickens and Spike are both so cute. I love Dicken's outrage at the beginning of the story and how this leads to a new relationship. This is a sweet story where the characters start at odds but end up being great support.


 

View all my reviews The Date (Love in O'Leary #0.5)The Date by May Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This beginning seems like a great start to a fun series. I love how Cal is so upset at Ash before he has the whole story. It was really funny when the mistake is realized. This is a short but very fun story. I listened to the audio and it was well done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment