Sunday, May 21, 2023

Week 19 - 20, 2023

 

The Director (Chicago Bratva, #1)The Director by Renee Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I got this book at a book convention so I have it try. It was well written and very dramatic story. But I realize dark mafia like genre just isn’t my jam. That is not the fault of the writer who did a great job with the story. If you enjoy dark romance and some non consent you will really enjoy this well written story.

I listened to the audio and it was also well done.

View all my reviews Riding Home BundleRiding Home Bundle by Amy Bellows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved both of these stories when I had to wait between their releases but having them all bundled together is the very best fun. The relationship between these 3 men is so special.

I listened to the audio version and it gives you hours of fun.

View all my reviews Foundations (Power of Three Love #1)Foundations by Leigh Lennon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like how there is a weaving of the different connections between these three characters and things are completely straight forward. I got frustrated with Elliott when she kept running back to comfortable instead of working things out. I think part of that was to understand that despite her strong business persona she really was vulnerable. The men too have their moments of fear. This was a new author to me that I found at a book convention but I look forward to reading more of this series.

I listened to the audio version. It is very well done.

View all my reviews Born to be BoundBorn to be Bound by Addison Cain
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My rating is based on the fact that the story just didn’t do it for me personally. It is well written and well plotted out. If you like dystopian stories, dangerous plots, and harsh people this may be the story for you. There really isn’t any romance and nothing sweet. It is harsh world with people who do what they want or need to do to survive. Also, this story does end in a cliff hanger so be warned if this is a problem for you.

View all my reviews Finding Ripley (The Men of River Gorge, #1)Finding Ripley by Jacki James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the premises of this story. Ripley has to come home to the place he never thought he would return to. And nothing is like what he was expecting. I love how he was able to remember the better times. Reed is so cool and I’m so glad how this story progressed. It is a great start to a new series and I can’t wait to see Frankie get his story next.

View all my reviews Coffee, Tea, or Me?Coffee, Tea, or Me? by T.L. Travis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet story were two people are drawn to each other but it takes them a while to be willing to speak it out loud. This two fit so well together. A very happy story were the only angst is the characters' inner dialog.

View all my reviews






A Little May the Fourth Mayhem - Maggie Ryan - 4 Stars

Another fun visit to the Ranch. I love Georgie sneaking little party plans. I also like how hard she work to find the man she wanted. And her brother’s understanding is wonderful. I see a story for him in the future.

Unexpected Heat - KM Neuhold - 4 Stars

This was a great little read from a favorite author. I like how these two didn’t even realize that they were being drawn together. Things work out just in time.

Shelter in Garnet Run - Roan Parrish  - Garnet Run 4.5 - 4 Stars

I love the fact that River get’s their own story. I’ve been a member of the HEA Patreon group for a while and this has been my favorite so far. This is such a special love story. And of course there are plenty of cute cats.



No comments:

Post a Comment