Monday, May 29, 2023

Week 21, 2023

 

Mansions & Motorhomes (Takoda Outreach Center #2)Mansions & Motorhomes by Sammi Cee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Both of these men are needing a new start. Jasper seems to have lost everything but is still a caring man who is building his own family. Caleb wants to break away from the life he is leaving. I really like how you get to see Caleb grow as a person. There a some sweet surprises in this story.
 

View all my reviews Omega from the Beach (Heron Manor #2)Omega from the Beach by Amy Bellows
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story is full of so much wonderful, touching, sad, happy, dramatic moments. I don’t want to say too much because I don’t want to spoil it for anyone. Just be ready for a wild ride. This story overlaps the first book but the perspective of the events is different. I loved this book . I listened to the audio version and it was well done and enhanced the dramatic moments.

View all my reviews Better Not PoutBetter Not Pout by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story was a fun surprise. Nicholas has a plan, it might not be exactly what he wants but it’s his plan. Teddy is a caring person who is busy making sure everyone else has what they need. The meeting seems to be a clash of two different worlds but of course things progress. I love how they really find each other.

Listened to the audio version and it was well done.

View all my reviews


Probably be a couple of weeks before the next update.  Have a fun getting ready for summer weekend planned next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment