Saturday, June 2, 2012

Review: Ace-High Flush: The Journey Series Book Two


Ace-High Flush: The Journey Series Book Two
Ace-High Flush: The Journey Series Book Two by Patricia Green

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is the second book in the Journey series and while it can stand on its own I think reading them in order is more fun. Gabby and the reader have had a taste of Ace justice in the first book of the series and Gabby is surprised he'd even bother to look her up. They both start to have strong feelings but Gabby is unsure of herself and sure doesn't want to be the first to say anything plus she doesn't see how this can go anywhere. When Gabby makes a poor choice, Ace seems to give up and walk away because he feels she doesn't trust him enough to help her out. But he's pretty stubborn and poor Gabby doesn't stand much of chance.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Katy Beth, I had no idea you had a site here! How pleased I am to have found it through Bookfair Buddies. Thank you so much for this lovely review. I'm really glad you enjoyed the book!

    ReplyDelete