Saturday, June 2, 2012

Review: To The Manor Born


To The Manor Born
To The Manor Born by Amanda Dashwood

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I just couldn't seem to get into this one as much as others I've read of this type. It took me awhile to figure out why I just didn't seem to like it as much but I finally figure it out. Poor John is the reason. Not because he's in it just for the spanking and there is no relationship because the blurb is clear about what kind of story this is. The probably is that at times i really wanted to smack John myself. He really isn't a strong male character and that's what I was missing. He seems so wishy-washy about everything is is really being led and manipulated by all the woman. When he takes the led he seems almost cruel and even then you still feel he's looking for the approval somehow. So if you like spanking just for the sake of spanking and don't mind a less than dominate guy this was a great erotic story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment