Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review: Power Play: Awakening


Power Play: Awakening
Power Play: Awakening by Rachel Haimowitz

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a very powerful story. As much as I enjoyed the first book I enjoyed this one much more. For me it was the extra emotion and getting see a bit behind the curtain for both men that gives you a better understanding of what has brought both of them to this point in their lives. Also, it was clearer this time that Bran was really getting benefit from the relationship which made it feel more shared and less one sided. Finally, while Bran made the most dramatic changes you get a sense that Jonathan has also grown and become more sure about himself as a dominate as he learns to give as well as take. The last few chapters were just WoW.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment