Saturday, January 12, 2013

Review: Hoarse Play


Hoarse Play
Hoarse Play by Sean Michael

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I really enjoyed this new sub-story to the Hammer series. This story was really much lighter than I was expecting but it was a beautiful introduction to Matt and Adam's interactions as a couple and as they work on their new business. Jackson and Burger were not what was expected and their story was really very beautiful. Full of love and a desire to find what will be best for them long term.

I thought the blending of the blending of the two couples worked well for this first installment of the new series. I think I needed to be reintroduced to Matt and Adam and I thought blending it with their first guests worked really well. Burger and Jackson story was interesting but on its own it might have seemed a bit bland. Can't wait for the next guest and to see what they bring to the mix.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment