Saturday, August 29, 2015

Review: Chase in Shadow

Chase in Shadow Chase in Shadow by Amy Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think it happened because I picked up book #2 as a freebie or on sale. And I picked up #4 when it came out. And missed books #1 and #3 in the Johnnie's series. So I am now going back and reading them. It didn't take away from enjoying this first book at all. All of the books in this series take you on an emotional roller coaster. But as Chase's story unfolds you see a great amount of pain much of it in some ways self-inflected. You see Chase as both a hero to love and a person to be angry with at the pain he causes others in trying to lie to himself. But all of the characters are strong people and they are willing to hang in their and fight for themselves and those they have come to care about.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment