Sunday, August 16, 2015

Review: Moving a Little Heart

Moving a Little Heart Moving a Little Heart by Breanna Hayse
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Somehow I missed this one when it came out a few months ago but I love age-play especially Breanna's. I saw the ad for the sequel so I picked this one up to get read first. I wasn't disappointed at all. I love the way that all the new people in Baylor's life gently and lovingly bring her to a place where they can truly take care of her needs. As her relationship with Hayden and Jake develop they can also begin to explore her wants as well. And when misunderstanding almost rips them apart a someone new steps into Baylor's life to help knock sense into all of them. I appreciate that the men are willing to admit their mistakes and accept there responsibility in the problem as well. Very sweet and loving story of making up for a lot of bad years.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment