Sunday, August 16, 2015

Review: Continuing Education

Continuing Education Continuing Education by Gray Gardner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a well written story but you definitely need to read the first book before you read this one or you will be lost as to what is going on. I wanted to like this one more but it seemed that the main characters were less likable. Both Mary and Mait seem to be making the same mistakes that felt they should have been over by now. The actions of the family are even more upsetting and while Mait seems to be upset by what they do he really doesn't call them on it. At most he retreats and almost seems to pout instead of dealing with things head on. I'm not sure I believe that they will really have a truly happily ever after until they both come to better terms with the past and present family issues.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment