Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: Dom of Ages

Dom of Ages Dom of Ages by K.C. Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love both Eli and Jarod. They first realize their wants and how their other can give them what they desire. But we get to see this superficial beginning start to develop into something deeper. Eli is such a strong dominate and yet he also realizes that he doesn't have all the answers or that he isn't capable of making a misstep. But what I love the most about his developing relationship with his sub is that not only does he push his submission in new ways but he also encourages him to make friendships and develop other relationships that Jarod is never again left feeling isolated or alone. This books reminds us that live is ageless that there is no one true way to be together. Also, as I get older it's fun to read a story with an older character as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment