Saturday, September 10, 2016

Review: Beware Falling Ice

Beware Falling Ice Beware Falling Ice by Tymber Dalton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First I want to say as Florida native who didn't see snow until I was 44 and then it was while spending a week in Norway I can totally get the reaction to snow, winter, and getting warm.

This story was such a funny way to get together and fall in love. While things seem fast paced Rachel and Andrew have been friends and interacting together for awhile. They have both had reasons for not really acknowledging their feelings so things were already simmering on the back burner before the temperature gets turned way down.

It seem like they have to survive so much just to get through their first week together and it kind of reminds me of my first date with my husband where my car got totally after being in a fender bender.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment