Saturday, September 10, 2016

Review: Bonded and Bonded 2

Bonded and Bonded 2 Bonded and Bonded 2 by Sara York
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This first story is short and while it has some drama is pretty light. We get a chance to meet Chris, then Greg, and finally Liam. We get to see how their relationship developed into the special triad it becomes. We also get an idea of Liam's troubled past.

But I was not prepared for the explosive chain of events that make up the second book. I like that we get to see that each man brings his own strengths and weakness to the table and that even the "captain" needs help and reassurances. You get a sense that every man is needed for this special family to function.

I love the introduction of Sam but I was a bit worried that it might interfere with the other three. But I need not have worried. I was so relieved when Hudson gets introduced. And these two are a perfect match for each other.

A wonderful, satisfying story where every man gets what he needs.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment