Friday, April 1, 2022

Week 13

His Boy to LoveHis Boy to Love by Chloe Gray
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the fact that these two were already friends. I also like how Levi was ready to step out of his comfort zone for a bit to get the Daddy he really wants. This story is shorter but so very sweet.

View all my reviews Rocket Science (Love Logic, #1)Rocket Science by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These two seem unlikely as a pair at first. Elijah has had a long standing crush but for Pax this is all new. He seems to be convinced that he isn't really good boyfriend material. I got a bit frustrated at times when it was clear he was developing feelings but he was working so hard to deny it. The epilogue helped finish off the story.
I listened to the audio version and really enjoyed.

View all my reviews A Mischevious Little Mardi GrasA Mischevious Little Mardi Gras by Stella Moore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall I enjoyed the story and give it a 3.5. But there were times where I got frustrated at all the players. In a relationship where communication is the key there was a whole lot of not talking things out. I did like the wrap up and am looking forward to the double wedding story.

View all my reviews Stud (Four Bears Construction #5)Stud by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the fact that West is willing to wait Sawyer out. I also love the humor of Sawyer's antics at the beginning. I also love how Gus' story gets told and seeing the impact it has on the current building of a relationship. I like how these two men just fit together.
I listened to the audio version and it enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews Four Letter Word (Love Logic, #2)Four Letter Word by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the idea of these men not only starting a relationship with each other but it is also a moment in time when they seem to be able to restart their lives in different areas of their lives. These men seem to bring out the best in each other.
I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment