Sunday, April 24, 2022

Week 15 and 16

 I was out of town last week so I didn't get reviews posted so here is a double week.  



Their Little Christmas Party (A Collared Short)Their Little Christmas Party by Della Cain
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm glad these guys are getting to have a bit of Christmas fun.

View all my reviews Merry Hand: A Gentle Hand ShortMerry Hand: A Gentle Hand Short by Nora Phoenix
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love seeing all the guys again and their Christmas party was so much fun.

View all my reviews Baby and the Alpha (Shifter Rescue #2.5)Baby and the Alpha by Victoria Sue
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

In this story we see that both Cyrus and Kyle have to learn to accept what is reality and not just the expectations but on them by their society. I love how Cyrus is willing to sacrifice himself and Kyle is ready to man up.

View all my reviews Press (White House Men #1)Press by Nora Phoenix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of Nora Phoenix's books that have a lot of action and things happening around the main characters that not only involve their developing relationship but impact the storyline on their own. There are a lot of intense moments in this story and it was very satisfying to see them uphold their integrity and yet find a way. I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews Marked: Myron (The Foster Brothers, #0.5)Marked: Myron by Nora Phoenix
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a great introduction to a new series. I love the fact that Able has been waiting 2 years to even have a chance and then is willing to keep waiting as long as it takes. It was great to see Myron have a chance to finally let go.

View all my reviews My Kinky House Mate: My Kinky Housemate 0.5My Kinky House Mate: My Kinky Housemate 0.5 by Colette Davison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a wonderful beginning to a new series. I love how these two ran into each other at just the right time and how well suited they are for each other. Can't wait to see the app start to bring people together.

View all my reviews By the Numbers (Love Logic, #3)By the Numbers by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was fun to see these two try to figure out what they want to do about their feelings. Neither one is sure they are ready for different reasons. It was great to see Theo put his friends ship his best friend in prospective. And it was great that Alex was ready to finally take a chance.
I listened to the audio version and it was well done.

View all my reviews Uniquely AverageUniquely Average by Susan Hawke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved the expanded version of this story. It was great to see these two move together. It moves quickly but both men know what they want.
I listened to the audio version and it was well done.

View all my reviews Room Upgrade (California Crush #0.5)Room Upgrade by Mia Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great introduction to a new series. I love the fun way these two just hit off with each other. I'm glad it was possible for these two to work things out.

View all my reviews Sunshine Sky (Sunshine Ranch #0)Sunshine Sky by Carly Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am so excited about this new series. I love the chance to visit with some old friends but I really love meeting this new group of people. This story is so special. I love the connection between Hunter and Dalton from the beginning. Adding Sky into the story just makes it that much more special.

View all my reviews







********

Some other bonus reads:

His Up Town Guy Bonus - Felice Stevens
My rating 4 of 5

I enjoyed getting to see this two settling in and bring out the best in each other. Dash is there with Jesse by helping him want to help himself. This was a fun little peek at their date.


No comments:

Post a Comment