Sunday, May 1, 2022

Week 17

Never Say Never (Lost in New York, #3)Never Say Never by Felice Stevens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved the background of the story. What's not to love about two men who hate each other on paper then meet. It makes it even more interesting because they don't know who the other one is. But even better than this fun idea there is a lot meat to the story. Frisco has a lot of things he has been dealing with over the years. Torre too can sometimes get moved along by circumstances. I was drawn in from the beginning.
I listened to the audio version and it was very well done. I also love getting the full bonus material included with it.

View all my reviews Tex's Little Girl (Soldier Daddies)Tex's Little Girl by Pepper North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Such a sweet little story of another Solider daddy find his little girl. Rosie knows what she wants and is mostly excited to find it. There are some bumps along the way. But things work out. This was a fun story. I listened to the audio version and enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews Wanted: Sweet DaddyWanted: Sweet Daddy by Sammi Cee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My heart went out to Timothy from the beginning. He was really overcoming some trama. I also love that Jackson is so patient and is so very careful to protect Timothy's self choice. It was also nice to see that they have friends on both sides that are doing their best to help this growing relationship and protect them.

View all my reviews Zander (Johnson Family Rules, #1)Zander by Carly Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story starts with a misunderstanding that makes perfect sense given the situation. I love the bit of humor as Noah does nothing but keep getting hurt when Zander is near by. Of course this all leads up to the first real meet up. I love the outcome of this story. I also love the peek at other friends from other series.
I listened to the audio version and I loved it very much.

View all my reviews Red Hot (Tough Stuff Auto Body #0.5)Red Hot by Emma Alcott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the idea that you had your person and you don't see them for awhile and then bam there they are. I also loved the way that Diesel's family was plotting behind his back to help bring them together. I can't wait for more in this series.

View all my reviews





One more bonus book

The Real Deal - KM Neuhold - Palm Island #0.5

4 out of 5 stars

This is the prequel to a new series.
This was a fun story of two people who had a past but needed another go at it. They are at the same place at the same time an it just work for them. I like how Flynn and Real's lives outside of vacation can also work out. Great way to start a summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment