Saturday, May 28, 2022

Week 20

Rabi and MatthewRabi and Matthew by L.A. Witt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story is very intense. There is so much action and hard moments to get through. Even though I was sure it would all be okay there are some really tense moments in the story. Sometimes the person who comes through isn't the one you were expecting which continue to keep you on your toes.
I listened to the audio version and I think it made it seem even more dramatic.

View all my reviews Face the Music (Replay #1)Face the Music by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the way fate has brought these men back together after all these years. I was so glad when Jace really understood why Linc did what he did in the past. I also love the honest look at the issues Linc is having. I'm really excited about starting this new series. I can't wait to start out the next book in the series.
I listened to the audio version and it was very well done.

View all my reviews First BloomFirst Bloom by Sean Michael
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this story it is sweet and no angst. Just two great guys making the connection and building their happily every after.




 

View all my reviews Rock Bottom (Replay, #0.5)Rock Bottom by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love the Back Story
I was so glad to find this little introduction to the Replay series. It was a wonderful set up. I like to see what brought this group to the point we are at as the series begins.


 

View all my reviews A Memorable Little Memorial DayA Memorable Little Memorial Day by Honey Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I like the way that Reid is respectful of Maddie and is always ready to check in with her. Both begin by agree this is a week long event but of course things shift between them. I really also like how Reid doesn't down play Maddie's feeling and is willing to work out with her the best ways to proceed as they move forward together. This was a sweet story of love changing everything.

View all my reviews



Also read the bonus content 

Another Memorable Little Memorial Day --- Honey Meyer
4 of 5
This was sweet little peek into Reid and Maddie's future. They have worked out a beautiful relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment