Saturday, May 14, 2022

Week 18

The Last Summer Vacation (Frat Brats of Santa Barbara #0.5)The Last Summer Vacation by Hayden Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a sweet young adult love story. These two young men both have feelings for their best friend but they don't want to mess up their friendship. You get to see them decide what to do. There is a wonderful surprise at the end of the story and the launch to a new series.

View all my reviews Playing with MyselfPlaying with Myself by Randy Rainbow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My kids introduced me to Randy's amazing You Tube videos. When I was looking for something non-fiction for the Amazon Spring Challenge I decided to check this out. Randy tells his own story which makes it a great listen. This book is full of humor, some name dropping, and family drama. There are moments of seriousness as well. I already enjoyed the You Tube videos and I think after listening to the this book I will appreciate them even more now that I know how much works goes into creating them.

View all my reviews Sink or Swim (Shore Leave, #2)Sink or Swim by Annabeth Albert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These two men seem like an unlikely pair giving their feelings about relationships. Yet thrown together unexpectedly there seems to be a bit of feelings in the air. I love the fact that while they connect in some way right away the real building of the relationship takes time. You feel yourself cheering Calder on as you works to prove himself to Felix. And the girls a wonderful bonus to the story.
I listened to audio version. The use of two narrators makes for an unique experience.

View all my reviews Hunter's Shadow (Hunter's Creek #2)Hunter's Shadow by Victoria Sue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The drama in this installment if very intense. You can tell that Jax is hiding something but you can tell that he isn't the bad guy. I love the surprising connection that join him and Rylie as well. There are so many layers to this story and I don't want to give anything away. Just know that this story will keep you on the edge of your seat.
I listened to the audio version and it was well done.

View all my reviews His Accidental Shamrock Omega (Omega Holidays, #3)His Accidental Shamrock Omega by Ava Beringer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a fun story. Poor Lucky doesn't seem to be lucky at all. But at the worst moment there is Kellen. They are drawn together but it takes a while for Lucky to accept help but it all comes together just in time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment