Saturday, May 7, 2022

Week 18

Friends (White House Men #2)Friends by Nora Phoenix
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seth and Coulson just fit together. Their minds work in similar ways and it helps them develop their relationship quickly. Coulson seems to be ready to accept himself. It doesn't feel unrealistic but more about someone being self aware and ready to look at his life in different ways. I also like how both men are honest with their supervisors and not willing to be ashamed of themselves or their relationship.
I listened to the audio version and loved it very much.

View all my reviews My Best Friend's Back (Heart of Harmony Grove #0.5)My Best Friend's Back by Quinn Ward
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a wonderful introduction to a new series. Quinn Ward is a new author for me and I will be reading more of their books in the future. I look forward to more in this series. The story starts with a bittersweet prologue. As the story starts you realize there might not have been a better way for things to go at the time. I was so happy that each of them communicate and give each other a chance.

View all my reviews NewcomerNewcomer by Ashley, Ana
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Thanks to the Book Boyfriend Promotion I have found yet another new to me author and a new series to follow. I love the connection between Arlo and Levi. There were some really emotional and dramatic moments that just drew me deeper into the story. This is a wonderful sweet beginning for these two men. I look forward to hear the other stories of Stillwater.

View all my reviews Don't I Know You (Soulmates, #2.5)Don't I Know You by Felice Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was fun to revisit this couple. Carter and Reed care about so much for each other. It was great to see them get a chance to remember how it all began and how really good it was for both of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment