Sunday, May 22, 2022

Week 19

Boyfriend Booked (Grimm Tales of Smoky Vale #0.5)Boyfriend Booked by Gianni Holmes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a wonderful introduction to a new series. I can't wait to read more about this interesting group of people. And the Aunt is so much fun.

View all my reviews Be My Home (Finding Home #1.5)Be My Home by Carly Marie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a great way for the proposal to happen between Derek and Colt. I also love how the whole family takes part.

View all my reviews Clutch (Forbidden Desires, #1)Clutch by Piper Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This story starts out strong and keeps going. I love the way the relationship builds between Nate and Alistair. There is also the action and intrigue that is happening. I can't wait for the rest of the series and more secrets that will be uncovered.
I listened to the audio version and it was so well done.

View all my reviews Dirty Hand (Perfect Hands, #5)Dirty Hand by Nora Phoenix
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story starts out with Jack being there just when George needs him. The sort of stumble on a connection. They decide to give things a try and the rest is history as they begin to build a relationship. This is a hot and yet sweet story of falling in love.

View all my reviews A Fantastic Little April Fool's Day: A Holidays at Rawhide Ranch StoryA Fantastic Little April Fool's Day: A Holidays at Rawhide Ranch Story by Markie Morelli
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While I enjoyed the book for the most part it wasn't my favorite in this series. I felt at times Finn was a bit harsh. At the end of the book I found out that there was other stories of the start of their relationship so maybe it might have seem more natural if I had read those books. I feel like Conn was good at this job but the fact that he would take someone with him to Rawhide Ranch without making sure she understood what to expect seemed out of character to how he was being portrayed especially since he knew Trish's plans. I think the parts of the story that made it enjoyable is the friendship the regulars give to Trish and their willingness to help out a new friend. I also like the way that Derek handled the situation both seeing the potential fall out to the ranch but understanding what had Trish so upset in the first place. So points to Derek and the ranch gang and a some missteps by Finn and Conn in the care of the women they care about.

View all my reviews Baby and the Warrior (Shifter Rescue #4)Baby and the Warrior by Victoria Sue
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the dramatic way these two met, got separated, and were reunited. These two have so many twists and turns. Thankful rescue this time is swift. I appreciate how Bo can be the tiger he is without having to be something he's not. There is wonderful balance in his relationship with Red. I have enjoyed this series and love the tie in with Hunter's Creek. I can't wait to see what happens in the final book of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment