Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Week 12

Screwed (Four Bears Construction, #4)Screwed by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the humor in this installment of the series. I was glad that Ollie got his story. It seems like how they get together is perfect for what we know about Ollie. There were times when I worried about his heart but as the story progressed I started to worry how things would work out for Daniel as well. I like how both of them developed as a team even when it was fake.
I listened to the audio version and it was well done and enjoyable.

View all my reviews His Accidental Valentine's Omega (Omega Holidays, #2)His Accidental Valentine's Omega by Ava Beringer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how this story starts out with us seeing that there is something to Mitch's supposed upset with Jeremiah. You can also tell that there has been a bit of feelings both ways. Because of this the way their relationship develops seems plausible. What a great little Valentine's story.

View all my reviews Shaun's Salvation (Maine Men #5)Shaun's Salvation by K.C. Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the way you can see that Nathan and Shaun have been building a friendship. Shaun has been focused on his dad's care so it's nice that Nathan does want to provide care for him. I like how Shaun's friends also try to be there for him. This is another great story and I can't wait for the next story.
I listened to the audio version and it was well done and enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment