Saturday, March 12, 2022

Week 9 and 10

Save Me (Rutledge Brothers #2)Save Me by Piper Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really respect Silas who isn't willing to rush things. He wants Elijah to build his own path through life. This story is really about recovery and learning to care about yourself.
I listened to the audio version and was very enjoyable.

View all my reviews Keep Me (Rutledge Brothers #3)Keep Me by Piper Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this sweet story. We still get a peek at the recovery of those from the Lotus but it doesn't involve any of the main characters. It was a nice way to wrap up the series. I love the way they caught feelings from the beginning.
I listened to the audio version and I enjoyed it very much.

View all my reviews Nailed (Four Bears Construction, #2)Nailed by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story was so much fun. I love how Dare is so sure about what he doesn't want or what he thinks he deserves. I also like seeing how much trouble Stone could cause. There are a fun couple who I was just glad to see work everything out together.
I enjoyed the audio version of this story.

View all my reviews An Omega Prince for ChristmasAn Omega Prince for Christmas by Harper B. Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love how these two get together almost on accident. They seem to be star crossed lovers but the story doesn't end there. This story was sweet and fun. A nice Christmas read even March.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment